Leadership, team work and time management are some of the so-called soft skills that make professionals be better connected to their work environment.
If you want to advance your career you need to bear in mind the skills known as “soft skills”. These are the most demanded skills by companies in 2018.
What are these soft skills?
- Organisational skills: rely on the appropriate tools to achieve an effective organisation. When you start a project, organise yourself from the beginning in order to achieve the desired result.
- Good communication: it is fundamental to clearly convey what you want to express in every moment. Your decisions, the stage your work is on, the results you expect to achieve, all this must be transmitted to your team or management. It is useless to tell wonderful ideas if you do not know how to convey them.
- Timeliness: to hand your work on time is essential for your bosses to have a high opinion of you. You need to meet your deadlines easily and, to do that, you must be on time from the first day of your project.
- Self-criticism: to improve the situation of your company must be your ultimate goal. If the company improves, you improve with it. For this reason, it is important to transmit your opinions (always with respect and friendliness) about possible ideas that can help your company. Identify the failures and inform about them in order to be able to make progress.
- Team work: it is crucial to know how to adapt to working in teams because there is nothing we can get working alone. To be able to get along with the rest the members of your team is necessary to advance in the projects you are working on. To be an empathetic person will help you connect with the other people you are working with. So now you know, work your empathy!
León UP brings together young talent and the most innovative companies in the city with events like Léon4U. Contact us by calling on 987 875 875, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.